It’s that time again. The AFL season is almost upon us and it’s time to register for the Tigers tipping comp and Supercoachleagues.
Login at http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/Thailand_Tigers and register yourself (last year’s players will merely need to login).
Comp Name: Thailand Tigers
Password: ****** (email Samo for the password)
Entry fee is 1000 baht, with the overall winner receiving 90% of the pot, and the other 10% going to a mystery position (to be announced at the end of round 1), most likely 9th though!
Please get your money to Samo before the start of the season.
This year, for the first time, there will be 2 options for yourSupercoach team.
Firstly, there will be the standard Supercoach team. Simply login, pick your team and join the Thailand Tigers League.
And for those who want something different, there’s (supposedly) a Tigers Draft league, where individual players are drafted on a specific draft night (which has been and go, sans draft). There are 10 positions available (though more can be made if needed), and players must be available to login to to join the draft after training on March 31st. Supercoach Draft Code: 337916